How to set up and run an off grid solar campaign for your solar dealership
Who should run the Off Grid Solar Campaign?
- Solar Installers who offer Off Grid services
- Solar Installers in rural areas
- Solar Installers in areas where grid connection is prone to outages
Key Campaign Components & Development Time:
- Landing Page (6 hours)
- Thank You Page (2 hours)
- Off Grid Solar Guide / blog content that can be turned into eBook (8 hours for new content / 3 hours for existing content)
- Facebook and Google Ads creative (3 hours)
- Email Nurture (5 hours)
Total 24 hours new content / 19 hours existing content
- Guide to Off-Grid Solar
- A guide to off grid solar power systems
- Interested in installing off grid solar?
Expected lead types:
- Middle of funnel leads
- Aware of solar as a solution
- Researched enough that they know off grid might be an option/the option for them
- Want to learn more about Off Grid
- May require nurturing to move down the funnel
3-4 weeks to market. Longer if no off grid content is available and it needs to be created from scratch.