Review and Optimise Your HubSpot Portal
We recommend our clients do a complete review of their HubSpot portal to highlight issues, prioritise action items and streamline campaigns.
The HubSpot HealthCheck is ideal for mid-large companies who already have HubSpot in place and have been using it for more than 6 months.
Note: This is not designed for new installs.
Perfect for regular reviews of your portal eg Quarterly or Annually.
Why Organise a HubSpot Review?
If you've been using HubSpot for a while chances are your portal has gotten a little complicated with contacts, emails, lists, workflows, pages, blog posts and numerous other areas.
Who is the HubSpot HealthCheck ideal for?
The HubSpot HealthCheck is ideal for:
- Mid-large companies
- Who have been using HubSpot for more than 6 months
- Who feel that they are not using HubSpot to its full potential
Recommended HubSpot Areas To Review
- Review any HubSpot tools not being used or not being used effectively:
- Recommend use cases and roadmap to adoption of tools or suggestions to improve use of tools
- Depending on your HubSpot Tier and HubSpot Hubs: Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, Operation Hub
- Review all naming conventions:
- Lists, emails, forms, workflows, campaigns, files, pages
- Recommend naming convention improvements
- Review all settings and options including:
- Account settings
- Security settings
- Permissions settings
- Object settings (Contacts, Deals, Companies, Activities, Products)
- Content settings
- Social settings
- Integration settings
- Property settings
- Email settings
- Review Sales and Service Pipelines for:
- Process refinement and areas for automation
- Review Lists and Filters:
- Lists being used for instant reporting and segmentation
- Review Campaigns:
- Campaigns use naming conventions and are used to group HubSpot assets
- Review Active Lists for typical database hygiene activities including:
- Cold contacts (low engagement, bounced, disinterested, legacy customers)
- High value contacts
- Target accounts
- Review Workflows to:
- Highlight potential problems (eg workflows with risky entry and re-enrollment criteria)
- Ensure consistency of naming
- Check internal notification send lists
- Check goals are added to workflows where appropriate
- Check workflows are using Go to action and avoid excessive branching and complexity
- Review Lead Scoring rules
- Review Emails to:
- Highlight old/legacy emails used in workflow automations
- Freshen email design templates (ensure use of drag and drop)
- Optimise internal notification emails
- Understand email health (Unsubscribe rate, Bounce Rate, Open rate and Click rate)
- Review Forms to:
- Highlight progressive field functionality where appropriate
- Recommend conditional fields where appropriate
- Review Pop-Up Forms:
- Optimise page targeting
- Recommend splitting into separate Pop-Up Form offers where appropriate
- Review CTAs:
- Check all CTAs and Smart CTAs for accuracy and performance
- Check multivariate or smart tests are being used
- Review Page Performance:
- Optimise web pages and landing pages for optimal results in Google
- Review Content Strategy terms:
- At least 5 key topics added to HubSpot SEO tool and content associated with topics
- Review Reporting Dashboards:
- Usefuleness of reports
What are the Benefits of the HubSpot HealthCheck?
You've been actively using HubSpot for a while now - and things can get overwhelming.
You made a significant investment by choosing HubSpot, make sure your portal is streamlined and optimised.
We recommend performing a HealthCheck so ensure the following:
- Utilise your HubSpot portal more effectively
- Highlight issues and assign priority items to fix
- Reduce errors caused by a lack of processes
- Optimise workflows and automation to save time and money
- Achieve better engagement with contacts
- Improve reporting processes and visibility
Learn more here: https://www.xen.com.au/services/hubspot-healthcheck