HubSpot Campaign From Start to Finish
Ideal for existing HubSpot customers who need guidance and implementation help getting a marketing campaign up and running.
Perfect for driving targeted traffic to your site and converting into leads.
Do you need help setting up your marketing campaigns in HubSpot?
Most Marketing Managers understand the concept of marketing campaigns and agree they need to get them in place - the concept isn't hard.
But execution can be challenging - there's so many parts to implement. Chances are you've got the idea all worked out, now you just need help getting the pieces in place.
We work with you to strategise your campaign, map out the items, format the content and implement all the HubSpot bits.
See below for full details of what's included, and additional resources.
Marketing Campaign Goals
The goal of a campaign is to move a contact to the next stage in their buyer's journey.
Typically this will be a top of the funnel content piece, to appeal to new contacts - and is thus usually considered a lead generation campaign.
However it can just as easily be used for implementing later stage goals as well (ie middle of the funnel consideration pieces, or bottom of the funnel decision stage pieces).
The content asset is created to provide value to your target audience, highlighting your expertise and building a closer relationship with them.
Overview of a HubSpot Campaign
At an overview level, here's what's included in a marketing campaign, built in HubSpot:
- a HubSpot ‘campaign’ (in the HubSpot campaign tool)
- a HubSpot landing page that has
- a HubSpot form, and triggers
- a HubSpot workflow, that sends
- a HubSpot marketing email(s), linking to
- a HubSpot thank you page, and notifies team members via
- a HubSpot internal email
Which is promoted via:
- a HubSpot Slide-in form/popup on the site
- a HubSpot CTA on the site
- a HubSpot email ‘campaign’ sent to a relevant segment of your contact database
- a Google Ads ‘campaign’ and a Facebook ‘campaign’
- and a social ‘campaign’
And reported via:
- a HubSpot list
- a HubSpot report and dashboard
For ease, we usually group these items into the following five categories:
Fleshing out what's included
Let's break down these five steps.
- Campaign goals (what does success look like?)
- Campaign brief (audience, budget, date range)
- Assets to be created
- Graphic design
- HubSpot forms
- HubSpot lists
- HubSpot files
- HubSpot landing pages
- HubSpot CTAs
- HubSpot emails
- HubSpot workflows
- HubSpot campaign
- HubSpot site updates
- HubSpot reports
- HubSpot dashboard
- Attribution items
- HubSpot email send
- Paid advertising
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Social posts
- HubSpot Report + Dashboard review
- Insights and recommendations
- HubSpot A/B testing
- Ad variations
You made a significant investment by choosing HubSpot, and you understand what you need to do to drive leads.
Now it's time to get those ideas into practice and get your campaigns firing.