What is campaign management in Google Ads?
In Google Ads, campaign management focuses on updating and maintaining your Google Ads. For many businesses, Google campaign management is a time-consuming process because it requires dedicating a significant amount of time to multiple campaigns, which can require hours of work.
A few examples of some campaign management tasks include:
- Revising ad groups
- Updating keyword targeting
- Checking bids and budgets
- Testing ad copy
- Implementing new landing page designs
- And more
Why advertise on Google Ads and why choose XEN Solar to provide this service:
Advertising on Google Ads offers several benefits, including:
- Access a massive market: Google is one of the largest search engines, claiming 76% of the world’s market share. If you want to advertise online, Google Ads is the platform to use. You cannot afford not to have a Google Ads campaign.
- Connect with ready-to-buy users: Paid ads help your business reach people that want to buy your products or services. Studies even show that people who click on ads are twice as likely to buy a product than a visitor that found your site via an unpaid listing.
- Get actionable data: Google Ads also gives your company a tremendous amount of data. You can learn about the demographics, location, and interests of your audience and apply that knowledge to other areas, like content marketing and search engine optimization ( SEO )
When you spend time managing your campaigns, you can amplify these benefits. Updating your keyword targeting, for instance, can help you connect with more ready-to-buy users while tweaking your landing page experience can drive your conversions up.
Here at XEN Solar, we spend a lot of time managing the campaigns that can help us and you as our clients to amplify the benefits. We also wanted to make sure that we cover everything from the end-to-end process of your marketing goals. Our services cover:
- Keyword research and planning
- Google Ads campaign budget analysis
- Competitor ads review
- Landing page creation and optimization
- Google Ads campaign set up
- Google ad copy creation & testing
- Conversion rate analysis
- Content review & modifications
- Google Analytics review
- Ongoing bid adjustments
- Performance Review
- & much more