This is a process for creating a Google Ads manager account and a new Google Ads account
Create a manager account from the manager account homepage
- Visit the Google Ads manager account homepage and click Create a manager account.
- If you’re not signed in already, sign in using the email you’d like to use to manage your new manager account.
- Give your manager account a name.
- Choose how you plan to use the account, either as an account to manage your own multiple Google Ads accounts or to manage other people’s accounts.
- Select your country and time zone.
- Select a permanent currency for your account.
- Click Explore Your Account to get started.
Create new Google Ads accounts
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Settings, then click Sub-account settings at the top of the page.
- Click the plus button.
- Click Create new account.
- Select the account you want to create: Google Ads account or Smart Campaign account.
Note: Selecting a Smart Campaign account will create a Google Ads account with Smart Campaigns in Smart Mode. If this is selected, you can change to Expert Mode at any time, where other Google Ads campaigns can be created.
- Give the new account a name (this is the name you and your client accounts will see).
- Select a country and time zone from the drop-down menus. These settings can’t be changed later, so choose carefully.
- Select a permanent currency for this account.
- Click Invite users to this account (optional) if you want to allow another user access to this Google Ads account.
- Click Create account.