Depending on what we’ve requested access to the following steps will help:
1. Facebook Business Manager Access
If you already have a Facebook Business Manager account, please let us know your Business ID:
- Check if you have a Facebook Business Manager account here (if you have one connected to your Facebook account, it will show up at this link).
- How to find your Business ID.
If you don't have a Facebook Business Manager Account, you will need to create one:
- Here's how to create a Facebook Business Manager Account.
- Once created, please let us know your Business ID.
2. Facebook Advertising Access
If you have a Facebook Ads Account, please provide us with your Facebook Ad Account ID, and we will request access from our agency account.
If you don't have a Facebook Ads Account, we can create one for you. Please ensure you have a Facebook Business Manager (see steps above) and we will create an Ad Account on behalf of your business.
3. LinkedIn Advertising Access
- Sign in to Campaign Manager.
- Click the correct account name.
- Near the top right of the account page, click the Settings icon next to the account name and select Manage access from the dropdown
- Click Edit on the top right.
- Click Add User to Account.
- You can paste in the member's LinkedIn public profile URL (suggested) or type in the name of the member you would like to have added to your ads account.
- Choose the Account Manager role for XEN